Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Pioneer Woman

If you have never checked out The Pioneer Woman's blog, you need to. I have the link posted under my favorite cooks link on the side bar. I got her new cookbook for Christmas and I LOVE it! I was surprised to learn that most of my family had never heard of her. That is crazy! Her blog has much more than recipes, but of course the recipes are my favorite part. Check it out...you won't regret it. She is a rancher's wife and her recipes are very easy and use ingredients that you probably have in your house. My favorite recipe from her blog is her beef tenderloin. She calls it Heaven on a Fork and it really, really, is. Just ask my husband.

I plan on making nearly everything in her new cookbook. I will let you know how it goes...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails