Sunday, April 11, 2010

Chipotle Chicken Burgers With Avocado Sauce

This chicken burger is actually a twist on a Rachael Ray Chipotle Chicken Roll. I wanted to make it into a burger and use my own avocado sauce. I love chipotle peppers and the combination of the chipotle and the avocado is amazing!

Burgers
1 Pound Ground Chicken
1 Chipotle Pepper in Adobo Sauce
1 C Shredded Cheddar Cheese
1/2 t Minced Garlic
4 Hamburger Buns
Salt and Pepper to taste

Avocado Sauce
2 Avocados peeled and pits removed
1/2 T Garlic Powder
1 15 Ounce Can Rotel
8 Ounce Sour Cream
1. Chop chipotle peppers...carefully.
2. Add cheese, peppers and garlic to the ground beef. Salt and pepper as desired.
3. Score and roll into 4 patties and fry in a skillet with 1 T olive oil. Cook about 5 minutes on both sides.
4. Place all avocado sauce ingredients into a food processor. Process until creamy. Serve over chicken burgers. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Lizzy said...

Found your blog through Tasty Kitchen. Very cute. Nothing sweeter than a true Texan housewife! This burger looks delicious! I think I'm going to try to recreate it using a vegetarian "chicken" product...just as soon as my chipotle peppers arrive from America :-) Can't wait! Yum!

Lizzy said...

Hi! I passed on a blog award to you! Cheers! http://lizzygoesdutch.blogspot.com/2010/04/sunshine-award.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails